30 yo — 173 cm
Awatar użytkownika
about
Everyone that tried to fix me knows that I can't change a bit. I've got no shame, got no pride, only skeletons to hide. And if you try to talk to someone, well then someone has to die.
Kayleigh Donovan

The road so far

Nieobliczalna, porywcza Irlandka z morderstwem na koncie, pochodzi z gangsterskiej rodziny. Obecnie wredna, wyrachowana dealerka w Shadow z niewyparzonym językiem, wygnana na koniec świata za swoje przewinienia.
ambitny krab
Kayleigh
30 yo — 173 cm
Awatar użytkownika
about
Everyone that tried to fix me knows that I can't change a bit. I've got no shame, got no pride, only skeletons to hide. And if you try to talk to someone, well then someone has to die.
TRWA

Rozegrana z: RYKER HARRIS
Miejsce: RATUSZ

I wanna do bad things with you.

ZAKOŃCZONA

Rozegrana z: ZEBEDIAH FOWLER
Miejsce: BEACH RESTAURANT LORNE BAY

Danger hides in beauty and beauty in danger.

PRZERWANA

Rozegrana z: LIAM NIELSEN
Miejsce: SHADOW

Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
ambitny krab
Kayleigh
30 yo — 173 cm
Awatar użytkownika
about
TRWA

Rozegrana z: BAZYL GODLEWSKI

Trouble never looked so god damn fine.
ambitny krab
Kayleigh
30 yo — 173 cm
Awatar użytkownika
about
TRWA

Rozegrana z: JACE SYKES
Miejsce: EVENT CINEMAS CAIRNS CENTRAL

Justice delayed is justice denied.
ambitny krab
Kayleigh
30 yo — 173 cm
Awatar użytkownika
about
TRWA

Rozegrana z: QUINTON MCDONAGH
Miejsce: KURANDA SCENIC RAILWAY

The twist from ordinary to catastrophe.
ambitny krab
Kayleigh
30 yo — 173 cm
Awatar użytkownika
about
TRWA

Rozegrana z: CALIE GOLDSWORTHY

Tell me the secret.
ambitny krab
Kayleigh
ODPOWIEDZ