pani psycholog — gabinet zwierzeń
35 yo — 172 cm
Awatar użytkownika
about
Oh won't you come with me where the ocean meets the sky,
and as the clouds roll by we'll sing the song of the sea

CODE: Zaznacz cały

[tel0][tel02][telimg1][IMG=https://i.pinimg.com/564x/05/d3/35/05d335435082fb03600c68bae8a52db9.jpg][/telimg1]
[tel5]Prissy
[/tel5][/tel02][tel8]21:37
[tel3][telimg2][IMG=https://i.pinimg.com/564x/05/d3/35/05d335435082fb03600c68bae8a52db9.jpg][/telimg2]
[tel10]
[teltxt]treść treść treść[/teltxt]
[teltxt]treść treść treść[/teltxt]

[/tel10][/tel3][/tel8][/tel0]
ambitny krab
lenia
abraham | ernest | larabel | novalie
komodor, Dyrektor Generalny Operacji Morskich — w Royal Australian Navy
37 yo — 189 cm
Awatar użytkownika
about
I cannot look weak. Not in front of my men, not in front of your men, not at all. For some time now I have been holding my entire world together with both hands, keeping my men in line, seeing to their needs, and the only way that endures is if I look the part.
Ephraim Burnett
10:16 AM
dzień dobry. czy moglibyśmy umówić się na spotkanie? bez Teresy, przyszedłbym sam. niech dostosuje Pani termin do swojego grafiku, jestem w miarę elastyczny, jeżeli o to chodzi. dziękuję z góry.

priscilla mcfarlane
easter bunny
chubby dumpling
komodor, Dyrektor Generalny Operacji Morskich — w Royal Australian Navy
37 yo — 189 cm
Awatar użytkownika
about
I cannot look weak. Not in front of my men, not in front of your men, not at all. For some time now I have been holding my entire world together with both hands, keeping my men in line, seeing to their needs, and the only way that endures is if I look the part.
6:43 AM
Ephraim Burnett
będę tam. do zobaczenia.

priscilla mcfarlane
easter bunny
chubby dumpling
mama jordana i kelnerka — w once upon a tart
32 yo — 152 cm
Awatar użytkownika
about
We know that from time to time there arise among human beings people who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat. We would like to be like that, and, by and large, man’s religions are attempts to cultivate that same power in ordinary people.
nana
7:41 PM
hej. dzisiaj znów dostałam wezwanie od dyrektora. jeden z nauczycieli przyłapał Jordana na paleniu marihuany. nie wiem, co robić i jak z nim rozmawiać. tak bardzo się martwię, a czuję się beznadziejnie bezradna. nie wiem, co robić. chce mi się płakać.

priscilla mcfarlane
ambitny krab
chubby dumpling
ODPOWIEDZ